The Starlight Wood Burning Hot Tub is the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate after a long day. It’s easy to install and use, and it’s made of high-quality materials that will last for years to come.
- Relaxation and stress relief: Soaking in a hot tub is a great way to relax and relieve stress. The warm water and massaging jets can help to soothe your muscles and mind.
- Pain relief: Heat can help to relieve pain and inflammation, so a hot tub can be a great way to manage chronic pain conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Improved sleep: A warm bath before bed can help you to relax and fall asleep more easily.
- Increased circulation: The warm water and jets can help to improve your circulation.
- Improved heart health: Soaking in a hot tub can help to lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
- Easy to install and use
- Made of high-quality materials
- Durable construction
- Wood-fired heater for natural heating
- Massaging jets for relaxation and pain relief
Imagine yourself soaking in your Starlight Wood Burning Hot Tub on a cool evening. The warm water soothes your muscles and mind, and the massaging jets melt away your stress. You feel completely relaxed and at peace.
Order your Starlight Wood Burning Hot Tub today and start enjoying the benefits of a healthy and luxurious soak!
Startlight Wood Burning Hot Tub Dimensions
Dundalk Leisurecraft Starlight Wood Burning Hot Tub Assembly Instructions
How to operate a Leisurecraft wood fired hot tub
- Fill the hot tub with water.
- Build a fire in the firebox using crumpled paper, kindling, and small dry logs.
- Once the fire is established, add larger pieces of firewood.
- Control the fire with the lid, which acts as a damper.
- Check the temperature of the water and stop adding wood once it reaches 10 degrees within your desired bathing temperature.
- Put the lid on and allow the temperature to rise on its own.
- Maintain the fire to keep the water at the desired temperature.
- Always fill the tub before lighting the fire.
- Use very dry wood.
- Add larger pieces of firewood once the fire is established.
- Control the fire with the lid.
- Stop adding wood before the water reaches your desired bathing temperature.
- If the water overheats, add some cold water with a hose and stir the water with a paddle.
- Use a cover to help reduce heat loss at night or when not in use.
- Never operate the wood heater without filling the hot tub with water.
- Be careful when adding wood to the fire.
- Do not leave the fire unattended.
- Supervise children at all times when they are using the hot tub.
Dundalk Leisurecraft Warranty
WARRANTY Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. warrants our Canadian Timber Collection Cold Plunge Tubs against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of one (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product by the original end-user consumer. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3-year warranty.