The Thermory Classic Sauna Door and the Thermory Premium Sauna Door are both pre-hung sauna doors, featuring 8mm tempered, clear glass that compliments any sauna room’s theme. They allow natural light to flow into the sauna space and can be installed with the hinge on the right or the left. Both doors come in multiple sizes and have similar dimensions.
The key differences between the two models involve the finishes and materials available, as well as the types of hinges and locks used. The Classic Sauna Door offers more variety in wood finishes (Alder, Aspen, Thermo-Aspen), while the Premium Sauna Door only offers Alder and Thermo-Aspen. Additionally, the Premium Sauna Door comes with a more premium handle made from natural oak and metal.
Below is a comparison table outlining the key differences:
|Thermory Classic Sauna Door
|Thermory Premium Sauna Door
|Classic Sauna Door
|Premium Sauna Door
|Available Jamb Finishes
|Alder, Aspen, Thermo-Aspen
|Wood species mirrors jamb species
|Premium Natural Oak-Premium Metal
|7″ W x 2.2″ D x 3.4″ H
|1 1/2″ D x 20′ H
|Abloy Bronze Hinges/Abloy Bronze Roller Lock
|Abloy Gray Hinges/ Roller Lock OR Stainless Steel Hinges/Roller Lock
- Both doors are pre-hung and reversible.
- Both doors feature 8mm tempered, clear glass.
- Both doors allow natural light to flow into the sauna space.
- The door may be installed with the hinge on the right or the left.
- Both doors come in multiple sizes with similar dimensions.
- Both doors include Abloy hinges and locks.
- Both doors include jamb thickness of 1.65″.
- Both doors include an installation manual.
Please note that you should also consider your personal preferences and needs when choosing between the two models.